- FREE shipping by ground transportation is included to one location anywhere in the 48 contiguous states when you order our “Best Seller” folders from pages 6-16 in our catalog. Customers from other locations will have freight added to their invoices. Next Day Air and Second Day Air are also available from your specified carrier for an additional charge.Air freight charges will be added to your invoice.
- Please note on your order if you cannot receive truck shipments or need special considerations. We do not offer a “call when ready” service. If ship method changes while order is in production, the change must be documented in either a fax or hard copy format. If the order has been shipped, no changes to freight method can be made.
- Charges for address changes due to an incorrect “Ship to ” address will be invoiced separately.
- Claims against carrier for cartons damaged in transit or carton shortages are the responsibility of the consignee. Folder Express® will provide documents and.or information to assist. Call for authorization to return any shipments. Claims are not processed past two months of delivery date.
- All proof changes, if applicable, include next-day air afternoon delivery cost. Quoted production time does not begin until proof has been approved (and returned if color proof). If your Proof is out for approval for over a month, your order will be automatically cancelled and appropriate production and handling fees will be billed to you.
If you do not provide a high resolution PDF with your order, we will supply a proof to you at the cost listed below.
Changes made at proof stage will incur additional charges.
For proofs on custom new dies, please allow up to one week for proof production.
Approval must be submitted in writing. Color correcting is quotedon an individual basis. We reserve the right to require new, corrected files on any project.
- No Proof
- PDF Proof – FREE (Not for color match)
- Epson® inkjet proof for $46. (Four-color process only. Must be returned to match color at press.)
- Production cannot begin until all correct artwork components are received. Orders with accurate composite files will precede orders requiring placements, adjustments, or typesetting as well as those with incomplete files. If artwork is received that is incomplete and requires adjustments or typesetting, additional costs will be charged.
Artwork Upload Tool
Go to selfservice.folderexpress.com and login or register for an online account
- After logging in, click on “Artwork Upload” to send multiple files up to 400MB at once
- Zip your fonts and all files to protect from corruption during upload
- In the “Comments/Directions” field, please reference your P.O.# and any specific directions associated with your order/files.
- Files Sent after 4 p.m. Central Time will be preflighted the following day.
- If you have any concerns about the product received, please contact customer service promptly. Please not, out liability in specifically limited to the value of the product we manufactured. Additionally, when redos are warranted, we will produce the product to the original specifications without alterations. Changes on a redo are subject to management approval and will incur additional costs. Folder Express is not liable for errors included in customer submitted files, errors produced to signed proof approval specifications, or errors on customer supplies order information (such as stock, finish, or die-cutting details). Folder Express® reserves the right to retrieve all incorrect product when replacing items.
- Quotes provided without having seen final art and specs are tentative to receipt and approval of same. larger quantities then listed require a custom quote and will reflect our aggressive pricing structure on higher quantities. Quote requests can be supplied via fax: 800.572.1513 email: email@example.com, or online: selfservice.folderexpress.com
- State law requires that Folder Express® have a properly executed, state-approved exemption certificate from all customer who claim a sales tax exemption. If the exemption certificate is not received, we are required by law to charge sales tax to: AL, CA, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MO,NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, TN, TX, and WI.
- All orders are subject to the industry standard of being billed for the exact quantity shipped, not to exceed 10% over or 10% under the quantity ordered. Orders requiring a guarantee of exact quantity ordered must be requested in writing and will be billed and additional 10%.
- Any cancellation after an order is in progress and/or materials have been ordered will require payment for work performed and any applicable re-stocking fees. Changes to orders in process may or may not incur additional costs and will be addressed on an individual basis.
Inks/Special Color Match
- Orders not specifying a PMS® color will require a color match. Orders requiring a color match will be $100 per order. These matches will also require additional proof and production times. Standard PMS® inks are offered at no additional charge. Special in matches are subject to an additional charge.
Right To Promotion
- We reserve the right to use any items we produce in our advertising, unless you specify otherwise in writing, at the time you place your order.
Stock and Custom Dies
- All dies remain the property of Folder Express®. Price includes one-time die rental fee.
Terms and Conditions
- Your submitted order attests acceptance of these terms and the terms and conditions set out at printtermsandconditions.com.